Rabu, 26 Juni 2013

Because It's You

At first, I ignored my feelings
I pretended to be blind and turned away
But even if I tried to hide it, my clumsy love
Couldn’t be hidden

My two eyes try to erase you but
My footsteps go to find you again
Even if my nail driven heart is you
It’s alright because love is painful

My broken heart is being punished
For having you without permission
Though it hurts because it’s you
Because it’s you, I live

Being in this sad love by myself
Has no separation so I comfort myself like this
Though it’s a severe, outsider love
I’ll try to endure it because there won’t be another you again

My broken heart is being punished
For having you without permission
Though it hurts because it

My hovering sad tears
Will erase just one person
Do you know that my love wasn’t a coincidence?

Can’t you take just one step closer
To my heart, to my tears?
In the days that you live
I pray that you are there